Advanced First Aid carries a very complete selection of AED and First-Aid accessories. The large selection of accessories will round out what your organization needs to comply with organizational policies and regulations.
- AED Batteries
- AED Electrodes
- Battery and electrodes of all makes and models.
- (Contact us by phone or email for specific pricing)
- Software and Management
- AED Wall Cabinets (Various sizes)
- AED Signs
- Emergency First Aid Oxygen
- Emergency Oxygen Signs
We will tailor accessories to support the various AEDs and First Aid setup for your organization.
Contact Us today and we will provide a free consultation to address your needs.
We offer prepackaged and custom First-Aid product solutions to best meet the needs of our clients.
Many corporations and organizations have policies on the types of first aid kits that are on premise. We package first aid kit to meet and/or exceed the stated policies that are in place. Some organizations want additional first-aid measures to best respond to emergencies. We will provide you with a free consultation to identify your specific first aid requirements.
Types of First Aid Products include:
- AED Defibrillators
- AED & CPR Rescue Kits
- CR Masks and Shields
- Bag Valve Masks
- General First Aid Kits
- Emergency First Aid Oxygen
Contact Us today for a free consultation on First-Aid products.
Advanced First Aid offers more superior emergency oxygen delivery systems than most of the systems on the market. The products we offer are simple to operate, are of high-quality construction, and will help save lives. We stand behind the products that we recommend.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Meets FDA requirements – no prescription needed.
• Carried in durable shoulder bag – leaves both hands
• Shoulder bag has a window to view contents gauge
• Permanently attached on/off handle – no wrench needed
• Pressure gauge in cylinder post valve – shows oxygen
level in cylinder
• Refillable lightweight aluminum cylinder
• 7’ kink proof hose
CONTENTS: 246-liter oxygen
USP FLOW: Dual Flow = Off, Low (8 LPM), High (15 LPM)
ENDURANCE: 246-liter (8 LPM) 30 minute supply MATERIALS: Aluminum
tank; Chrome-plated brass regulator
INCLUDES: Mask and kink-free hose
1) Review all product data sheets on proper use of equipment.
2) Oxygen Tank and Mask / Hose MUST BE pre-connected prior to
putting equipment in service!
3) Most medical oxygen companies in your local area can refillyour oxygen tank.
Each Pad-Pak/Pediatric-Pak has an industry-first four-year life, and provides 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring. When battery power is down to ten shocks or less, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD emits an audible beep.
Replace the Pad-Pak/Pediatric-Pak every 4 years.
Two versions of the Pad-Pak are available:
Adult Pad-Pak, gray in color, for use on patients from eight years old to adults weighing more than 25 kg/55 lbs.
Pediatric-Pak, pink in color, for use on patients younger than eight years of age weighing less than 25 kg/55 lbs.