The New Standard in Emergency Care
Your monitor is measured by what it can do for you. You need a product with the latest clinical capabilities. One designed to provide the performance you need today and in the future, and one tough enough to ensure it continues to deliver in all conditions you encounter when delivering emergency care.
Physio-Control defibrillators have set the standard for over 50 years, and the 15 raises the bar. Leading the way with new clinical and operational innovations, and surrounded with legendary 360 degree ruggedness that defines LIFEPAK TOUGH
Advanced support for treating STEMI patients
- The only monitor / defibrillator on the market with Carbon Monoxide and Methemoglobin monitoring integrated into the device.
- ST-Trend Tracking and 12-lead ECG transmissions via the LIFENET STEMI Management kales the 15 a vital part of decreasing EMS-to-Baloon (E2B) response times.
- CPR Metronome is a proven technology that actively guides users to a consistent compression rate without the need for extra external hardware.
- Latest Lithium-ion battery technology allows for nearly six hour run time and an approximate two-year replacement cycle.
- Redesigned cable connector gives you the confidence for secure therapy delivery.
- Ergonomically designed handle has built-in shock absorbers for cushion and fits two gloved hands for easy pass off.
- With one touch, from LSC color view to SunVue mode for best viewing in sunlight available.
- Clinical Innovation
- Easily acquire a pre-medication 12-lead ECG and then rely on the 15 to continuously monitor all 12 leads in the background and alert you to changes via our ST-Segment Trending feature. Using your 15 in conjunction with the Web-based LIFENET STEMI Management Solution lets y
ou automatically and simultaneously share critical patient data with multiple patient care teams throughout a region.
New monitoring parameters
- Detect hard-to-diagnose conditions and improve patient care with Masimo® Rainbow® Technology. The 15 is the first monitor integrating noninvasive.
Most potent escalating energy available
- ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology provides the option to escalate to 360J for best results. Recent studies have shown that refibrillation is common among VF cardiac arrest patients and that defibrillation of recurring episodes of VF is increasingly difficult. Another recent randomized controlled clinical trial shows the rate of VF termination was higher with an escalating higher energy regimen of 200J and over. The 15 gives you the option to escalate your energy dosing up to 360J for difficultto-defibrillate patients.
Proven CPR guidance
- Demonstrated to aid users in performing compressions and ventilations within the recommended range of the AHA Guidelines,4 the CPR Metronome uses audible prompts to guide you without distracting vocal critique. And get the post-event Monitoring for carbon monoxide, SpO2 and methemoglobin (to detect chemical exposures and certain drugs).
Dual-mode LCD screen with SunVue™
- With one touch, switch from full-color to high-contrast SunVue mode for the best sunlight viewability in the industry. A large screen (8.4 inches diagonally) and full-color display provide maximum viewability from all angles.
- Our products are built as platforms— flexible to adapt to evolving protocols and new guidelines and upgradeable when you are ready to deliver new therapies. With more processing power and speed, the 15 is designed to grow as your needs change, helping you avoid costly premature replacements. This flexibility means the 15 is ready for the anticipated changes coming from the 2010 Guidelines.
Latest Lithium-ion battery technology
- Battery power that beats or matches every competitor in the market. Enough juice to run a shift, with less weight. And the smart technology included in this battery system helps you manage your battery inventory appropriately letting you know when battery life is coming to an end.
- As you treat patients, collect monitoring data in your LIFEPAK monitor/defibrillator. Then easily connect to ePCR and other systems so information flows to where it’s needed. Bluetooth® has been simplified so you just touch a button to transmit data.
Attention to detail
- We didn’t overlook a thing. Finishing touches on this next-generation monitor/defibrillator include an ergonomic.
Works when dropped, kicked, soaked, dirty
- Just like you. The LIFEPAK 15
monitor/defibrillator passes 30-inch drop tests—equal to falling off a cot or dropping it in transit. IP44 rating means it keeps working in steady wind, rain and other harsh environments.
Toughened inside and out
- We listened to your feedback and added a shock-absorbing handle, a double-layer screen that can take a beating from doorknobs and cot handles, and redesigned cable connections for confident monitoring and therapy delivery.
Unmatched field service
- Our one-of-a-kind service team* operates 24/7 in North America. The unit’s self-checking feature alerts the service team if the device needs attention— so you know it’s ready when you need it.